Lychee hyaluronic acid handmade soap bar is unique because it contains hyaluronic acid and is a plant-based glycerin soap with lychee extract and almond oil.
And also triple hyaluronic acid.
The mixture in the Lychee hyaluronic acid handmade soap bar form of a homogeneous solution of these three different hyaluronic acids shows lychee soap’s most beneficial and complementary effect.
Lychee extract is exceptionally rich in vitamin C, iron, and polyphenols.
Research conducted in recent years has given lychee second place in the ranking of the richest in vitamin C.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid:
- hyaluronic acid is hygroscopic;
- creates a protective coating on the skin;
- accelerates skin regeneration;
- fills wrinkles,
- improves skin hydration;
- prevents excessive epidermal water loss;
- improves skin firmness and elasticity;
- improves the penetration of active substances;
- supports the formation of collagen;
- protects against free radicals;
- has anti-inflammatory properties;
- protects against UV.
Please note: The soaps are handmade – the final appearance may differ from those in the photo.