Linen handmade soap bar with a unique recipe with linseed extract, rosemary oil, almond oil, grapefruit seed extract, and orange.
The essential oils contained in the soap have therapeutic properties, relaxing the whole body.
The linen handmade soap bar softens and nourishes the skin, improves hydration, protects against dryness, delays ageing, and stimulates regeneration.
Oil cleansing and toning effect normalises the production of natural sebum and the skin’s keratinisation process and soothes inflammation. It has antioxidant and detoxifying properties. The scent of grapefruit oil is refreshing, gives energy, and relieves stress symptoms when used in baths and massages.
It successfully supports anti-cellulite treatments.
Almond oil – covers the skin with a soft layer that retains moisture from the inside and restores the skin’s lipid balance. It is the most valuable skin care oil because it smoothes and tones the skin, improves its blood circulation, and supports its natural protection.
How does linseed glycerin soap work, and what are its properties?
- due to the content of vitamin C, it brightens the skin, suitable for skin with discolouration;
active ingredients contained in the soap perfectly nourish and care for the skin;
- improves the overall condition of the skin;
- has cleansing, toning, and anti-inflammatory properties;
- supports anti-cellulite treatment;
- has strong revitalising properties;
- glycerin naturally covers the skin;
- penetrating the intercellular spaces, where it binds the amount of water necessary to maintain proper skin hydration;
- regulates the processes of appropriate epidermis renewal;
- leaves a delightful, fresh scent on the skin.
Please note: The soaps are handmade – the final appearance may differ from those in the photo.