Lemon and lime soap bar with loofah from essential oils of lemon (Citrus Limonum) and limes. This glycerin soap has a peeling effect and stimulates the regeneration of skin cells, and it also softens, firms, and moisturises the skin.
While washing the body, the soap massages the skin improves blood circulation and gives a feeling of relaxation.
It helps in the treatment of cellulite.
It’s intended for oily and normal skin.
Loofa (Latin Luffa Cylindrica), a natural sponge, is an annual tropical plant of Arabia, Egypt and India, also known by other names (barrel, loofah, luffa).
Loofah is stiff and rough in the dry state, but in contact with water, it softens. Embedded in soaps provides the body with smoothness, firmness, tension, and a beautiful appearance.
- gently removes dead epidermal cells (exfoliates);
- revealing new, healthy skin;
- stimulates blood circulation;
- the perfect solution to the problem of cellulite (orange peel).
- Lemon and lime soap bar with loofah guarantee the maintenance of a shapely figure. In European and Asian spa soaps, Loofa sponge soaps are famous for their natural healing properties. They stimulate the regeneration of skin cells; the skin becomes delicate, soft, and elastic.
Please note: The soaps are handmade – the final appearance may differ from those in the photo.
There are no reviews yet.